Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Late Start! 365 days of ME!

It is only appropriate that day number one is the 29th of February. It will not come again for 4 years. Me being so different and unique, it's only appropriate that I should start my project on a different and unique day.

DAY #1 - Today, I am short and sweet! Just like my 2 year old grand daughter. I want it straight to the point, hence the short and sweet. Do you sit and argue with a 2 year old? No, they only understand short phrases at this point. For lessons in life, short and sweet is always BETTER!

Next time you are asked a direct question, don't take the long way home, just get to the point and be concise. Also, don't forget the sweet! A smile drives home more than the words, it drives home the sentiment behind them.

Now, if I could just figure out a way to get that 2 year old stories to be short and sweet! NAH! The fun in the journey is trying to understand! But don't look like you are running away from the conversation when it's long....stay in there, it's worth it!

Have a GREAT DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment