Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Cuteness Overload!!!!!

Well it's been about a week since the Annual Super Bowl.  This year, we went to a Super Bowl Party. But the wait was just killing Mariah.  So, we decided to kill some time with a little impromptu photo shoot!  What else? LOL

She had about as much fun as I did, since while I was attempting to sit on the little stool, I fell off and she couldn't giggle enough about that.  Then she made me do it again, because apparently it was THAT funny!  I might have paid for it a little bit the next day!

Here are some of my favorite pics from our fun session!








Like I said, this was so much fun!  Can't wait for another session that isn't planned, those seem to be the best and turn out some of the best photos!  Being 5 is FUN Mariah says....we will just have to wait and see just how much fun!
Love Nana







No comments:

Post a Comment