Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARIAH!


Tiny little baby, I remember the day you were born! January 5, 2010 she joined our family! She was a miracle baby and truly meant to be here.

While her Mommy was pregnant, in the first trimester, Mommy had severe morning sickness and lost 25 pounds. It was terrible. She then had to be put on a feeding tube and after about a week or two it dislodged and she had to have it reinserted. Shortly after, they found that she had gal stones so bad that surgery was necessary. So, Mommy underwent surgery to have her gal bladder removed. After she came home to recover, she ended up back in the hospital with pancreatitis and during that incident, while on medication, she stopped breathing and had to be revived.

After all that Mommy bounced back and made it through the first trimester to have an uneventful rest of her pregnancy. There was no damage done to Mariah, except for some ear issues that she will deal with for a few more years. It truly is a miracle that we are blessed with her presence. She is meant to be here and to teach us lessons we thought we had already learned!

This picture was taken nine days after she was born. She is dainty and precious and we all feel
immediately in love! Who wouldn't?

It was a day I will never forget and one that her Mommy and Daddy will never forget either. Papa had to be at work, but I stayed home and was able to be present for her entrance into the world, for this I was sad.

Looking at her tiny little face as they put her on the scale, I could only see one thing, DAVID! Sorry Kellie, I know she looks like you too, but that day, only David came through along with tons of tears!


Each day, as she grows there are tons of things that I learn from her! I know that sounds funny, since she is the one growing and learning, but I feel as though I am too. Happy Birthday Dear Mariah! ♫.•**•.¸♥♫♥¸.•**•.♫.• **•.¸♥♫♥¸. •**♫.•**•.¸♥ ♥ I sing this to you, as I learn how to Dance like no one is watching, I don't care who hears me sing! (And trust me, it is bad, LOL)!

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday Dear Mariah
Happy Birthday to you!



No comments:

Post a Comment