Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Day #5 - Relax!

Last night I attended a wonderful Anniversary Party for Elan Woman Magazine. It was a beautiful night, with tons of great people I haven't seen in a while, great food, tons to see and learn as well as a wonderful Chinese Face Reader! For 5 minutes, she gave me the summed up version of her reading.

She couldn't have pegged me more! I am amazed by people that have that ability. I am seriously considering a more in depth reading very soon! She said the one thing about me that I have known for some time....I have trouble saying NO! WOW! On the money with that one. She gave Kellie a reading as well and nailed it!

What a great night. A great way to continue my High Energy year! She said I was wrapping up a 9 year cycle and boy I am sure glad to be done with that one!

Today, I finished up my chores by mid day and relaxed on the couch for the rest of the evening. That is how I like to spend my Sunday's! Now back to work Monday!

Oh! she also said I don't like to get up in the morning....I am sure I will prove her right again tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment