Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Random Words With No Meaning!

I must confess, I occasionally ramble in words that no one can understand. I think it's under my breath, but inevitably, someone will say "What did you say"? Only for me to say, "Oh sorry, just talking to myself". It happens more often than you would think!

But, nothing tops the random words of a nearly 2 year old! You can't understand a word, but know that it is important information that we NEED to have. Just like last night when Mariah was telling her Dad about a toy that she was very passionate about. I couldn't understand her random sounds and words, but I know it was the most important thing she had on her mind in a while.



I want to speak in random words and sounds with such conviction! I just hope there is someone there enjoying it when I do and it is long before the senility sets in and people just chalk it up to my age!

2 comments:

"BOW"dacious said...

I still laugh at this video!! She was really into that story. We may never know what she was trying to tell David that day...but at least she knew what she was talking about!

Debbh1 said...

Yep, we will never know!

Post a Comment