Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

So Much To Learn About!


When I arrived home from my Christmas Party last night, Mariah thought that she would have a little story time with Nana. Now, mind you, she is not quite 2 yet, but close. She patted the couch until I sat down and she proceeded to read her book, as she knows it, page by page.

It is a cute new book with farm animals. She is learning so much so fast, it was quick to see just what this book meant to her. She pointed to several things, like apples and ducks and said them by name, but when it came time to see the page for the horses, she looked at me and shook her head and made a horsey noise!

I guess all the trips to the farm up the street to see the horses has really been fantastic for her. She and Papa have a thing, they love to walk up there and feed the horses. Of course she feeds them apples and carrots.

We have had more fun around these horses, it is just amazing how she relates and shares the story with me over and over again! Oh! She does a mean Cluck Cluck and Moooo too!


No comments:

Post a Comment