Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The Right Professional For The Job!


Someone recently asked me an interesting question. In fact, this is one I get often!

"How come I keep being told that I need a Realtor to buy a home? My Mom and Dad have bought many homes in the past and they can help me?"

To that I can only shake my head and think that we have still not reached the public on the things we do for them! Better yet, for all the things we protect them from!

So, while playing with my granddaughter, I thought about this. I know, why would I think of anything other than jibber jabber talk with Mariah? Well, I care for that little one so much, I just wouldn't want anything to happen to her!

I have been there and done that with raising my son, in fact, I pride myself in being able to detect certain things in Mariah, based on my experience as a Mom. Just recently, I told the kids that she had strep throat and they needed to get her to insta-care. When they did, they came home and told me it was tonsillitis. I was close right?

The point was, it was self diagnosis and I missed by just a little bit. The treatment can be similar, but the outcome certainly is not. In fact, because of her bout with tonsillitis, the doctor is seriously contemplating that she have the tonsils out in the near future. Didn't see that one coming! That kind of blind sided us. She is too young yet, but the time will come.

Now lets talk about that little home buyer and her parents. Well, they care deeply about her and wouldn't want anything to happen to her right? In fact, because of their past experience, they would know just what to do. BUT, if they miss, if they are off just a smidgen, the outcome could be dramatic. Perhaps they miss something in the contract that costs their daughter to lose the home during the transaction? Or better yet, they go all the way through the purchase, only to realize that the seller was shady and took advantage of them! Nah, that doesn't happen! Right?

Or sadly, she gets the home of her dreams. Mom and Dad help her and all goes well. Then 30 days down the road, she finds the things that the seller FORGOT to disclose that will cause her to have future "financial-ectomy"!

For Mariah's ailment, I recommend a Doctor, in fact a surgeon! For this young lady, I recommend a REALTOR, in fact one who specializes in First Time Home Buyers!

The outcome is the same if the right professional is called! I should know, I am a REALTOR!

No comments:

Post a Comment